Not able transfer amount from one party tp Other Party Sub Ledger to Sub ledger transfer.

  • amit chorge
  • Apr 24 2021
  • Already exists
  • Attach files
  • Admin
    Product Team commented
    27 Apr, 2021 11:52am

    As discussed there is an AR/AP journal form which will serve your purpose.

    --CA Krishna Kumar Jain (BA)

  • amit chorge commented
    24 Apr, 2021 10:12am

    Currently we are transferring amount by using control adjustment ledger.

    we transfer 1 party balance to control adjustment account by using debit journal and we reverse the same to another party from control adjustment account using credit journal.


    Amit Chorge

    Team Ethnicity


Note : Do not post a lengthy title for an Idea. Post your Idea clearly supported by Screenshots, Examples and Case Studies (if possible).