Many of famous erp software hv become gsp with goverment.
And using gst api to pre fill various form.
Ginesys should also think about it
As on 1st apr it will help to eleminate lot of manual work
The taxpayer under GST Regime will have to provide following information at regular intervals:
- Invoice data upload (B2B and large value B2C)
- Upload GSTR-1 (return containing supply data) which will be created based on invoice data and some other data provided by the taxpayer.
- Download data on inward supplies (receipts or purchase) in the form of Draft GSTR-2 from GST Portal created by the Portal based on GSTR-1 filed by corresponding suppliers.
- Do matching of purchases made and that downloaded from GST portal. Finalize the same based on his own purchase (inward supply data) and upload GSTR-2
- File GSTR-3 created by GST Portal based on GSTR-1 and 2 and other info and tax paid.
- Similarly there are other returns for other categories of taxpayers like casual taxpayer or composition taxpayers.